Tuesday, 30 April 2013

30.04.2013 - One Month Of Blogging

It has been one month of blogging daily..It's my daily routine now.. Every night my brain will start thinking of what to blog today and i really like doing this.. This is something like a dairy and it's something we get to look back when ever we want and especially when we are old.. It will surely bring back memories when we are old.. I hope our blog will last for ever and our relationship will last forever too.. I wanna marry my girl and wanna spend my whole life with her..

Today i finally get my road tax done today.. Woke up at 8 am and went for breakfast with bro before heading down to Klang to do my road tax.. Spend like 1 hour getting things done.. Way better then the last time i went down.. So i've decided that if i would ever have to go there and get things done again i will go early in the morning because there is not much people there at that time..

After getting things done there i called my girl to see if she wanted me to have lunch with me.. I called her twice but she never pick up her phone so i went back home with out having lunch.. So i can say that i diet today.. HAHA.. I spend the whole day watching YouTube at home.. There is alot to watch on YouTube.. Good way to spend my time..

Did not really talk much to my girl today and she did not text me for like 3 or 4 hour.. So i was worried of her if she don't text me or contact with me.. Well i don't feel comfortable if she leave me for so long.. So i called her and i caught her talking to another guy!!! That guy still call me aunty.. WTF!! Luckily that guy is not in front of me.. If he is i don't know what will happen to him.. Because i'm gonna $#$%%$#$%%$#$%# him!!!! HAHA.. I'm just joking..

By the way i highlighted the word "then" in green to show that i did think before typing because i'm afraid that u would break up with me.. I can't lose u.. Because i love u alot...

Today LOVE rate = 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment