Celebrate my birthday today.. I woke up early to fetch Sam all the way in Klang because it's not safe our there today and i don't want to risk it because of the voting.. She get to drive after i fetch her.. She drive over 100 km per hour today.. Haha.. But her driving has improve since the 1st day i let her drive.. So the more she drive the better she will get.. On the way back she wanted subway and i bought it for her because i always give her what she want.. That's how good i am..
We spend around 2 hour at home before going our.. She bully me the whole 2 hour at home.. She tickle me and scratch me all over my body.. She is strong and i can't really defend myself.. She is so fierce to me when she wanted me to go and bath.. She even hit me.. I don't want her to be so fierce next time when we are staying together next time.. It's really scary..
After that we went our to TJ Haus for my birthday lunch.. The food there was really good.. Love it.. It's cheap some more.. Will definitely go back day again to try out the other food.. And this is for my girl "good choice".. It's a really good restaurant.. After lunch she bough me my birthday cake.. Another good choice of cake.. I don't really like sesame seed but the cake was just great.. Well what can i say.. If it's about food, she is the best.. Hahaha..
Went to the curve after that.. Mum wanted to go gym.. Mum gave me 500 buck to get my birthday present present which is a watch.. So me and bro went there to survey some a few watch.. I can see that Sam did not really like it when i'm bust surveying my watch.. So she went to MPH to get her books.. After about an hour of surveying i manage to get my watch.. And it cost 440 buck and i have 60 buck to my own.. Hehe.. It's my first time buying an expensive watch and i love it.. I'm gonna get one for my girl too.. I want her to have the watch she is eyeing on the whole time.. I MUST GET HER THAT WATCH!!! This will be my the next item i will spend on after i come back from my company trip.. I still bought her Starbucks while we are there.. Damm i'm such a good boyfriend.. ^^..
We headed home that.. She gave me facial and i hate it.. It's because she use her nail all the time and it hurt alot.. Spend less then an hour at home then she had to go home.. She get to drove to Klang again.. My part time driver.. =).. I had a great birthday celebration today.. And i'm turning 21 very soon.. Oh yeah!!
Today LOVE rate = INFINITY %
No comments:
Post a Comment