Thursday, 9 May 2013

09.05.2013 - Angry SAM!!

Sam seldom post her blog before me.. Usually is me who post the blog up 1st and she will usually reply from what i say on my blog on her blog.. That's how it usually goes. But today she posted her blog 1st so it make it easier for me to blog because i will only have to reply what she posted from her blog... Haha.. 

This afternoon we got into a small fight.. Sam is angry because she don't get to see me who a week.. It's not my fault thou.. My mum wanted to use my car so i can't say no right.. She said to me "fuck u" and that's because she don't get to eat her Big Bad Wolf this week.. And she said that i always stick at home and play game only.. But it's ok.. I will have to do what i do best is to keep cool and calm to keep things good between us.. I have the best anger management ever.. I guess.. Hahahaahah..

So about me sticking at home.. I will be at home the next few month.. But i will be doing some work by then.. My bro is going to have the list of the property owner and i will be calling and meeting the customer hopefully after my company trip.. So i will still be at home working and may need to go out to meet customer soon.. So don't say i'm lazy ok.. I will be working as soon as my bro got the listing.. 

Today i get to go out awhile.. Went to the curve and have a walk there looking at things that i have seen for a thousand times.. Haha.. It's always the same thing i see but i wont get bored of it.. And i don't know why.. Had Kim Gary for dinner just now.. And head back home after that.. I'm now FT-ing with my girl.. 

Today LOVE rate = 100%

1 comment: